Fuck you, I make money on those… don’t judge me.
As soon as I can monetize Chop’s Guide, or get the fuck back out of the country, Chop’s Guide will be easier to find time for to write.
I do need to focus on it more… just get sidetracked, for that I am sorry… but I am hoping this post will be at least a short one that I can get time to do every Wednesday (from here on out).
Tuesday is my favorite day of the week.
It may seem like an odd day for enjoying as most people look toward weekends.
Well, fuck weekends.
I am a Bondsman, every day is Monday… except Tuesday.
You see, here at the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks, Tuesday makes two of my favorite things in life more easily accessible.
Movies and Trivia.
Our theater hosts $5 Movie Tuesdays in which all movies are $5 all day long, so I try to catch a movie as often as I am able to.
I would suggest going to an early movie because afternoons and evenings are packed.
Another reason to go to an early movie is to be a Kilt and Clover at 1900 in order to play trivia with loads of friends at one of my favorite restaurants at the lake.
Trivia also introduced me to one of the coolest cats at the lake, DJ Kyle Miller who hosts trivia and is going to be helping me with some future Chop’s Guide articles and reviews around the lake area.
The purpose for these (hopefully every Wednesday posts) will be to deliver you the Trivia Questions and possibly movie information from the day before.
These questions here are several weeks old, like I said, I am slow, but I hope you not only enjoy them.
Join the Chop’s Guide Facebook page and let me know what your score was, the answers will be on the bottom of this post.
Round 1. Geography (10 Points per question)
1. What is the capital of Canada?
2. Where is Three Mile Island located?
3. Lebanon gained independence from which country in 1943?
4. Within which country can two other, independent countries be found? A) Italy B) South Africa C) Canada D) Russia
5. Which Canadian Province is located on the North Shore of Lake Erie?
6. The Boston Mountains are primarily located within which US State?
7. In which English county would you find Stonehenge? A) Wiltshire B) Shropshire C) Norfolk D) Sussex
8. The North Atlantic current brings warm waters from the tropics to the west coast of which continent?
9. By area, what is the biggest state in the USA?
10. In what country would you find the leaning tower of Pisa?
11. Helsinki Is the capital city of what Country?
12. Where is the Sphinx located?
Round 2. Name Those Lyrics (20 Points per question)
1. Cause the walls were shaking, the Earth was Quaking
2. And she’s watching him with those eyes, and she’s lovin’ him with that body, I just know it
3. I’m a cowboy on a steel horse I ride
4. Left a good job in the city. Workin’ for the man every night and day.
5. I make a rich woman beg, I’ll make a good woman steal.
6. Just call my name, I’ll be there in a hurry, you don’t have to worry
7. I’ve never seen a diamond in the flesh. I cut my teeth on wedding rings
8. I’ve got the devilish flow rock and roll no halo
9. Out here in the open mmm motorboatin’
10. She moved down here at the age of 18. She blew the boys away, was more than they’d seen
11. Cause they say two thousand zero zero party over, oops out of time
12. When your feet just can’t keep still, I never knew me a better time, and I guess I never will
Round 3. Movies & Year (What year was this movie released) (20 points per question, also, this round fucking sucked)
1. 3 men and a Baby, Beverly Hills Cop II, Fatal Attraction, the Princess Bride? A) 1985 B) 1987 C) 1989 D) 1983
2. Superbad, I now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, Ghost Rider? A) 2005 B) 2007 C) 2009 D) 2011
3. Chicken Run, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Nutty Professor II, The Klumps, Snatch? A) 1994 B)1998 C) 2000 D) 1996
4. Anger Management, How to lose a guy in 10 days, Charlies Angels: Full Throttle, American Wedding? A) 1999 B) 1997 C) 2001 D) 2003
5. American Pie 2, Dr. Doolittle 2, Jurassic Park III? A) 1999 B) 2001 C) 2003 D) 2005
6. Cool Hand Luke, The Graduate, The Jungle Book, You Only Live Twice? A) 1963 B) 1965 C) 1967 D)1969
7. A Clockwork Orange, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Diamonds are forever? A) 1971 B) 1969 C) 1967 D) 1965
8. Just Go With It, Green Lantern, Bad Teacher, Horrible Bosses? A) 2007 B) 2009 C) 2011 D) 2013
9. An Officer and a Gentleman, Blade Runner, E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, Gandhi? A) 1982 B) 1980 C) 1984 D) 1978
10. Amadeus, Ghost Busters, The Terminator, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom? A) 1984 B) 1982 C) 1988 D) 1986
11. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe, V For Vendetta, Walk the Line, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? A) 2005 B) 2001 C) 2003 D) 1999
12. Blazing Saddles, Chinatown, The Towering Inferno, The Godfather Part II, The Man with the Golden Gun? A) 1972 B) 1970 C) 1976 D) 1974
Please comment with your score!
Please like, share and comment all Chop’s Guide articles and help us reach more people.
Round 1 Answers:
2. Pennsylvania’s Susquehanna River near Harrisburg
4. A Italy
7. A Wiltshire
Round 2 Answers:
1. Shook Me All Night Long
2. Jessie’s Girl
3. Wanted Dead or Alive
4. Proud Mary
5. Bad to the Bone
6. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
8. Party Rock
10. Mary Jane’s Last Dance
12. Crocodile Rock
Round 3 Answers: